While most people invest with the intention of using the money they make in the distant future, there are some people who want to find investments with quick returns. Most investing opportunities do not involve anything quick, but there are some choices out there that can provide you with some financial growth without having to wait a very long time. Anything with a quick return will show nearly explosive growth over short periods of time. Thus, you will be able to make money off your initial investment without having to wait more than a year. Like all investments, however, you need to do some research before choosing the investment option that is right for you. Here are some basic ways of investing over a short period of time.
- Invest in Real Estate: Real estate investments are one of the best options if you are looking for investments with quick returns. Buying real estate gives you the opportunity to rent, and build residual income, or sell right away for a higher price. Not only can you often purchase at wholesale prices and sell at retail prices, but you can often leverage money that they bank has as well for your investment.
- Consider Financing: Those who are in the real estate market know what it takes to get a bank to approve a loan. By offering financing, you can easily make money without waiting for long amounts of time. Becoming the bank for those who you sell to will allow you to reap the benefits of finance fees as well as some pretty steep interest rates. These loans often have the added benefit of lasting less than a year, making it simple for you see that fast return.
- Venture Capital: Investing in the up and coming companies that are sitting on the horizon can be a great way to make tons of cash. Consider years ago, before Google was really known. If you had invested in the up and coming company, you would probably be a millionaire by now. The risk associated with such companies can be an issue, because these are untried options, but the payoff is very sweet and usually returns are seen in very short amounts of time.
- Joint Ventures: Getting into a partnership can really pay off, especially in the short term. If you can find the right chance, such as a partner who has no skills but is willing to offer the start up money, you can easily put your skills to work in building a joint venture that is successful and profitable. Again, you will generally see a return on things in a short period of time.
- Knowledge: Regardless of what part of the market you intend to invest in, knowing what is available and what you can do with your money will give you an edge that many people simply do not have. Avoiding brokers and making choices for yourself can save time and effort, as well as money. In the end, you will see your returns sooner, especially if you get right to it rather than wasting time with a middleman.
Everyone wants their money to grow fast, but there are not too many investments out there that offer fast returns. Thankfully, there are a few ways that you can go about investing with the intention of seeing something back within a short period of time. Keep these ideas in mind the next time that you want to invest.
If, for any reason, you are no longer able to work, making ends meet might become a problem. For these instances, such as retirement, it is important that you find investments with monthly income. Such choices ensure that there is some kind of income coming in each month. This money is generally paid to you each month or quarter, allowing you to replace the need for a paycheck each month, and it can cover your monthly living expenses. If you do, then you will be able to continue living as you always have, knowing that there is some level of cash flow on a monthly basis. There are a few different choices out there that provide this monthly income. Here are five of the most popular investments with monthly income.
- Immediate Annuities: One of the best and most popular investments with monthly income is known as an immediate annuity. Insurance companies all over offer these kinds of annuities, but you should be aware that the guarantee of this income is only as strong as the company that you get it from. This type of financial choice involves you making a lump sum payment to the company, who then pays you a monthly amount for the rest of your life, regardless of if they pay out more than you paid in. This is a great way to make sure that you have income for the rest of your life.
- Retirement Income: Retirement income is another of the investments with monthly income. This type is a great way to ensure that you have monthly income while retaining control of the actual money that was invested. Originally, you will have to invest in a diversified portfolio including stocks and bonds, and then interest is paid to you on a monthly basis. It goes without saying, however, that if you actually do withdraw part of the principal, your monthly payments will fluctuate as well.
- Closed End Investing: Closed end funds are another great way of making monthly or quarterly income. Unlike annuities, however, these funds are not guaranteed, but there are quite a few attractive packages in this category. While some retirement options rely on stocks alone or stocks and bonds, closed end investments rely on a wide array of products including stocks, bonds, covered called, interest, and dividends. Each individual fund has its own objective, so it is important to do some research before you buy.
- Variable Annuities: Unlike immediate annuities, variable annuities, money that you invest is placed into a portfolio of various different choices that you can choose from. The insurance company that offers the annuity then layers guarantees over the policy for certain fees that you will be responsible for paying. While it might sound like this is not as good of an option as the immediate annuities, there are various companies that offer very nice lifetime income riders.
- Real Estate: Investing in real estate can provide a fairly stable flow of money each month. The biggest downside to owning real estate as an investment, however, is that you are often liable for upkeep and unanticipated expenses. You have a choice in real estate investing though, and instead of investing in the actual property, you can choose to invest in a company that manages property instead. While the income is less, you will not have to worry about keeping up on whatever homes that you might own.
Having a source of monthly income after you can no longer work is an important thing to plan for. There are plenty of investments out there that provide monthly income in a variety of different ways. Make sure to see everything that is available and choose the option that best fits your needs and requirements. Remember, the highest returns may not be feasible for you because of the work that is involved, but there is always some kind of option that will fit.